Get clear skin in just 2-steps
As somebody who has struggled with acne, I’ve been easily convinced to buy many types of acne treatments, including a slew of trendy toners. Unfortunately, they simply never worked the way I hoped they would for me. I was convinced that the “stinging” and “tingling” feeling meant that the toners were working their magic (isn’t that what we all thought?) when really I was just irritating my skin, and making those angry red blemishes even more inflamed.
The truth is, using a drying astringent isn’t the answer for clearing oily and acne-prone skin. In fact, drying-out acne-prone skin can actually cause oil glands to overcompensate and produce more oil to keep the skin hydrated. This overproduction of sebum can end up causing more acne.
The key to continuously clear skin is maintaining balanced hydration. Eliminating acne really can be as simple as cleansing regularly and treating breakouts with non-irritating formulations that kill acne-causing bacteria.
Having personally struggled with acne, Dr. Michael Lin devoted his practice to creating an easy-to-use system that would deliver real results to his patients. Many of his patients reported being frustrated from using toners and other 3-step systems that were ineffective in clearing their acne. Unlike more 3-step systems that contain unnecessary toners, Dr. Lin developed his clinically proven 2-Step Acne Clarifying System, which includes a bonus Acne Spot Corrector.
- Lift away impurities morning and night with the Daily Cleanser
- Formulated with Salicylic Acid to break up dead skin cells, unclog pores and prevent new eruptions from starting.
- Lather a dime-size amount in hands and gently massage the face with water for a balanced complexion without stripping the skin.
- Eliminate blemishes and treat acne-prone skin with the Acne Lotion, found in the 2-Step Acne Clarifying System.
- Formulated with 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide to penetrate deep within pores to reduce sebum and kill bacteria that caucuses breakouts and blackheads.
- After cleansing, apply a thin layer to the entire face, avoiding the eye area.
- Address the first sign of a breakout and fade the red and dark marks left behind with the Acne Spot Corrector.
- This powerful spot treatment is formulated with 5% Benzoyl Peroxide to shrink pimples immediately and even out skin tone.
- Apply a thin layer to clean skin on acne marks 1-3 times daily or as needed to reduce the life of a breakout.