Matrix CO2 Laser
- Acne Scars
- Frown Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Fine Lines
- Large Pores
- Loose Skin
- Poor Skin Texture
- Smile Lines
- Surgical Scars
- Uneven Skin tones
How Does It Work?
The Fractional CO2 lasers will direct a grid pattern of tiny pulses of light called MicroAblative Columns (MACs) at the skin. Each MAC delivers a column of energy that can reach the skins dermal layer while preserving the untreated skin in between the columns. This process promotes rapid healing and stimulates a natural renewal process of the body’s own collagen.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
- The Matrix CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing can be performed on numerous areas of the body including the face, neck, chest, hands, arms and abdomen.
What To Expect
- In most cases the actual laser treatment time takes less than 45 minutes, but the time will depend on the area(s) of the body being treated.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort with the use of a topical anesthetic and there are fewer side effects.
- 1 to 2 treatments are usually needed. If you do need 2 treatments, the second one will need to be performed at least 8 weeks after the initial treatment.*
- Immediately after the treatment, your skin will feel warm but ice packs and cool wash cloths are helpful and will also reduce swelling.
- Downtime is much less than traditional CO2 resurfacing. You can expect some possible pinpoint bleeding for the first day as well as redness and swelling which can last from 4 to 7 days.*
Check out this procedure with Beverly Hills PA, Alanna!
Patient is interested in laser resurfacing for wrinkles and fine lines.
When you are seeking dramatic complexion improvements, you’re likely to come across CO2 Laser Resurafacing Treatment for micro-ablative skin rejuvenation. Why is this intensive skin treatment so popular? The results keep it in high demand.
At the Advanced Dermatology Skin Cancer Institute, we love CO2 Laser Therapy for its scientifically proven advantages. This fractional laser is our strongest, and it yields dazzling results. For people who want to completely revitalize their skin due to signs of aging, scarring, or other visible issues, CO2 allows for the most transformative treatment you can get without surgery.
“I had a great experience with Tessie the NP and Dr. Lin. I’ve had some skin rashes for a while and they were getting worse. The NP took the time to listen, gave me her suggestions, biopsies one of the rashes and for my piece of mind, she got the doctor to come in and give his second opinion. The two ladies who roomed me were super nice, I think their names were Maria and the other one fransisca. I will be back for cosmetic procedures!”
– M. M. / Yelp /Feb 14, 2020
“Dr.Lin runs an amazing office with amazing staff! He is so sweet and treats his patients with such care, he doesn’t rush you in and out, he will sit and conversation about any issue you have! Best dermatology office I’ve ever been to!!”
– F. S. / Yelp / Feb 3, 2020
“Wow, what a beautiful office! Dr. Lin is so wonderful, kind, and attentive to my needs. I received Botox and microneedling from the PA and it was the easiest, stress free session I’ve ever experienced. I felt comfortable and attended to, will definitely be coming back!“
– A. P. / Yelp / March 11, 2020
“I’ve been coming to Dr. Lin for a decade, he is just amazing!!! I have tried Botox, Sculptra and Juvederm fillers and i just love how he sculptured my face the way I wanted. The result is he took years off my face. He doesn’t oversell his services and all the cost is upfront. I highly recommend Dr. Lin and I can’t ask for more“
– T. / Yelp / April 8, 2019
Meet Dr. Michael Lin, Founder of The Advanced Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute
Dr. Lin is a board-certified dermatologist and fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery with almost 20 years of experience. In 2021, Dr. Lin became one of the first Mohs surgeons to achieve Board certification through the American Board of Dermatology Subspecialty in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery, the highest level of distinction in dermatologic surgery. He has performed over 10,000 Mohs surgery cases and works with Plastic Surgeons to make sure you have the best cosmetic results possible. We perform the procedure in the clinic and in our AAAASF-accredited and Medicare-certified surgery center. We have the capability to perform the procedure under local anesthesia, conscious sedation, or general anesthesia.