Here at The Advanced Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute, our providers are experts in the art and science of facial rejuvenation and achieving refined, natural results.
- Long-lasting and highly satisfying to patients, Radiesse is the first FDA-approved dermal filler for both face and hands.
- Radiesse is a collagen stimulator. It stimulates the body’s process of generating collagen and encourages growth, for a more refreshed appearance.
- In clinical studies comparing Radiesse with hyaluronic acid injectable fillers, Radiesse proved to be highly effective at treating wrinkles, was preferred more often by patients, and delivered higher patient satisfaction.
We are the Premier Injectable Specialists of Southern California.
The most natural and beautiful outcomes with injectables requires meticulous attention to detail, technical finesse, vast experience and aesthetic talent. As a board certified dermatologist with a deep understanding of facial anatomy, Dr. Lin brings tremendous experience in the art and science of facial rejuvenation and achieving refined, natural results.
As filler treatments are almost ubiquitous, and elsewhere are performed by a wide variety of physicians of almost every discipline and varied training, physician extenders, nurses, and even non-medical personnel, it is important that you are aware of the credentials and experience of the individual who treats you. As no two injectors are the same, the physician you choose for Radiesse treatments absolutely makes a difference.
Our office was one of the Top 500 Allergan Partners of 2020.
How does Radiesse work?
“I just love coming to this office. From entering the door & seeing Shawna greet me to the wonderful nursing staff to Dr. Lin and Layla (PA) providing the services. I’ve been coming here for Botox for the last 5 or so years. When I first started coming, I was nervous because I didn’t want to look fake or like I was fighting aging too much. Dr. Lin and Layla both have been very conservative with my injections and always take time to listen to EXACTLY what I want and don’t want. I am so happy with the results! The energy here is also fun and everyone is so helpful. Recommend them 100%“
– N. H. / Yelp / March 29, 2021
“Dr. Yao you are amazing! I’ve never had a doctor spend so much time with me answering questions! I recommend him to all of my friends and family. If it’s your 1st time and your as nervous as I was see Dr. Yao. Botox and filler isn’t something you should ever be rushed into.“
– B. B. / Yelp / Feb 18, 2020
“Wow, what a beautiful office! Dr. Lin is so wonderful, kind, and attentive to my needs. I received Botox and microneedling from the PA and it was the easiest, stress free session I’ve ever experienced. I felt comfortable and attended to, will definitely be coming back!“
– A. P. / Yelp / March 11, 2020
“I’ve been coming to Dr. Lin for a decade, he is just amazing!!! I have tried Botox, Sculptra and Juvederm fillers and i just love how he sculptured my face the way I wanted. The result is he took years off my face. He doesn’t oversell his services and all the cost is upfront. I highly recommend Dr. Lin and I can’t ask for more“
– T. / Yelp / April 8, 2019
Before and Afters
How does Radiesse work?
RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. RADIESSE is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting. Once injected, RADIESSE plumps the skin to give the appearance of a smoother surface. Over time, RADIESSE works to stimulate the body to produce collagen naturally. Ultimately the body absorbs the product and leaves behind the natural collagen for long-lasting results.
What is Radiesse made from?
RADIESSE is made of tiny calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. The calcium microspheres are similar to minerals found naturally in the body so allergy testing is not required. Over time, the body absorbs the microspheres and gel, leaving behind only natural collagen.
Please note that RADIESSE is contraindicated in patients with severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, with a history or presence of multiple severe allergies (please see Important Safety Information below).
How is Radiesse different?
RADIESSE® can quickly restore volume to your chin to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and give it an overall smoother appearance. Best of all, results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- It is the only wrinkle filler shown to immediately replenish lost volume and stimulate the production of your own natural collagen.
- It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
- In clinical studies, evaluating Radiesse, Radiesse was shown to be highly effective at treating wrinkles, delivered high patient satisfaction and was preferred by patients.
- It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection related pain.